Out and About






So we're about to head over to Carrefour (hopefully) if we can get the taksi driver to understand us! While they prepare I will recap the past few days! Yesterday we visited the schools! My mom basically has a job they just need to figure out which school she'll be in! And we were basically accepted even though they haven't seen the transcripts! Yay!! The power of connections! My dad's friends with a powerful guy according to my uncle! I'll put up pictures of the schools. Not much else has happened. I wish there was more to talk about but its been a lot of sitting around the apartment waiting out the heat. tootles!

Read Users' Comments (1)comments

1 Response to "Out and About"

  1. Travelkatelyn, on August 5, 2009 at 7:48 PM said:

    ohhhhhh dilly, it is clear to me that turkish is settling into your brain because you have said "taksi" hahaha, soon, you will be mixing the two languages up and then people not as linguistly skilled as myself will be cok cok confused! haha seni seviyorum, lovebug :) we need to set up a skype date soon =P

Post a Comment